Learn Digital Printing Skills at ONKart
Individual training and classes available.
- Studio time: $50/hour.
- Classes: Inquire about class availability and cost.
- Creating original prints from cropped, modified or enlarged original art.
- Modifying and printing your original art or photography.
- Using high tech spectrographic equipment to produce scanner, monitor and printer profiles.
- Color correction in camera reproduction of art objects.
- Creating original art on ipads and iphones and outputting as fine art giclee prints.
Fine art media available to artists making prints at ONKart
- Stretched smooth or textured canvas
- Hot and cold pressed, smooth or texture fine art rag or other kinds of paper media
- Scrim vinyl or other outdoor media
- Various kinds of cloth including, silk, cotton or synthetic materials
- Clear or translucent film for use in light boxes or even as contact "negatives" for traditional chemical development.
- Other media capable of being fed through the giclee printer can be coated and mounted on a stiffening media as media for creative fine art originals.
Equipment available at ONKart
- Epson 9900 Graphic Arts printer: one of Epson's finest state of the art giclee printers produces the highest quality fine art reproductions
- Epson XL 10000 graphic arts scanner: generates high resolution images with good color accuracy that can be enlarged many times without loss of resolution.
- Xrite i1 Photo Pro 2 color spectrometer system: assures accurate color calibration from scanner input to printer output
- Canon Photographic equipment and studio lighting calibrated with ColorChecker software and expodisk light metering: produces high quality digital images with excellent color accuracy.
- Photographic mounting and lighting equipment for photographing artwork or other art targets.
- High speed imac computer with 24GB of DRAM and 2048MB of graphics memory, as well as the latest Adobe and other graphics software.
- Tools for cutting, mounting framing, grommeting all art media.